Your Healthcare Nerve Centre
Category Archives: Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur My City!
– Tan Sri Francis Yeoh, Managing Director of the YTL Group of Companies
– Dato’ Mokhzani Mahathir, Chairman of Sepang International Circuit
– Serina Hijjas, Director of Hijjas Kasturi Associates
– Andy Davidson, Founder and CEO of The Expat Group
– Jo Kukatas, Founder of The Instant Cafe Theatre Company
– Wan Zaleha Radzi, Managing Director of Asiapromote Venture
– Carmen Soo, Model/Actress
– Sarimah Ibrahim, TV Personality/Host
>Hospital Efficiency 2010, 2 – 3 November 2010, Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!
Malaysia Healthcare will be participating at the upcoming Hospital Efficiency Asia 2010 from 2 – 3 November in Kuala Lumpur. The summit will bring together senior level experts from hospitals in Asia to share on what actions they have taken to improve patient flow, safety and work flow processes, and the results they have achieved. There will be case studies and interactive panel discussions on the equipment, technology and work flow re-engineering that has been carried out to maximise efficiency.
As a Media Partner to the summit, we are looking forward to hearing and discussing key healthcare efficiency trends for the new decade. Further details on the event can be found on www.hospitalefficiency-asia.com/Event.aspx?id=344456
We look forward to seeing you all there!