Your Healthcare Nerve Centre
Category Archives: Healthcare Professional Management Strategies Asia
Malaysia Healthcare partners Healthcare Professionals Management Strategies Asia Conference 2011!
Malaysia Healthcare will be partnering the first and only dedicated conference in Asia to address the pressing staffing challenges in the healthcare industry! This conference will help healthcare organizations to:
• Identify and resolve the common problem areas faced by healthcare giants which are hindering organizational excellence.
• Understand how your peers in the healthcare industry are battling this global industry shortage.
• Master ways to gain a competitive edge in attracting desired talents into your team.
• Revolutionize and re-design a strategic workforce planning program to promote business efficiency and leadership competency.
• Benefit from the most comprehensive and educational convention highlighting the critical importance of recruitment, retention and people management in your organization.
Click on the link below for further details! Hope to see you all there!
Healthcare Professionals Management Conference 2011!
Malaysia Healthcare partners Healthcare Professional’s Conference!
The need to secure healthcare professionals in the medical industry has become a pressing issue for healthcare providers facing rapidly ageing populations. The healthcare talent shortage is probably the key influential factor that is affecting and limiting organizational excellence in the industry. As nations prepare for problems associated with fast ageing populations, provision of efficient healthcare delivery becomes increasingly important. More pressure and emphasis have been placed on providing quality care for citizens. As such, recruiting and retaining skilled and qualified healthcare providers remains the biggest challenge for almost all organizations.